Skip to main content

Would You Rather: Questions 91-100


91. Would you rather play Super Smash Brothers or Mario Kart?

Mario Kart all the way. That's probably also because I've never played Super Smash Brothers. I hear good things though...

92. Would you rather see someone trip and fall or see someone start dancing out of nowhere?

Start dancing out of nowhere. I'll admit, I have child-like humor for people who trip and fall (as long as it isn't too serious), but the dancing stuff is so random, that it's awesome. I've been in the vicinity of a flash mob here n New York City, and it was absolutely fantastic. Give me the dancing.

93. Would you rather travel the United States for vacation, or go international for vacation?

If you know me, you know how easy this answer is for me - international. I LOVE the Caribbean (I know, I'm a homer as my family is from there), but I also enjoy going elsewhere and seeing new culture. I enjoy that as well around the United States, but honestly, there are some parts of this country I have no interest in visiting, for leisure, or even for my own safety.

94. Would you rather buy a home and settle down with your loved one, or travel the world with your loved one?

I'm a Millennial. I'm well into my thirties and I don't own a home (partly based on living in NYC). However, as mentioned above, I LOVE traveling, and I would take that over the home. I really would.

95. If you had the power, would you rather make every government a democracy, or rule the world by yourself?

The social justice part of me easily will say democracy - a true democracy. However, I'm going to be selfish and say rule the world be myself. Why? BecauseI'll make it a democracy until certain governments do messed up things as they always do. Then, I'll swoop in and override it all. Yeah!

96. Would you rather jump off of a cliff or climb it?

Climb it. Jumping off things is fun, but that stuff always made me a bit anxious. I enjoy the journey of climbing and getting to a mountain top. Always refreshing and rewarding.

97. Would you rather toast or cereal for breakfast?

Toast. I know, who chooses that, right? I love cereal too. However, Toast just is more flexible for me. It goes with yogurt, eggs of any kind, fruit, bacon, or just about most breakfast meals. I like the flexibility and variety it provides.

98. Would you rather have zoomed in vision, or zoomed in hearing?

Zoomed in hearing. Some things are just not meant to be seen. Nor, do I want the option to see them.

99. Would you rather own your own restaurant or your own nightclub?

Never been a nightclub guy. So this is probably the easiest question in this batch - restaurant. Plus, along with my wife, we like to try new restaurants as much as we can.

100. Would you rather have your own Yacht and personal captain or your own private jet and pilot?

Give me the private jet and pilot. Again, I love to travel, and at 6 foot 5 inches, commercial flying is VERY difficult on my legs. A private jet where I can kick back and spread out? Yup, gimme dat!!

Recent Favorites

Dome Pondering Movie Review: The After (2023)

What is it about? In a short film, a grieving man confronts his past when he comes face-to-face with a passenger.  Who is in it? David Oyelowo - Dayo Jessica Plummer - Amanda Amelie Dokubo - Laura  Favorite Scene: It's an extremely short film, so...the final few moments.  Favorite Quote:  None. (not much dialogue) Review: This eighteen-minute masterpiece is amazing. You're absolutely taken on this ride of emotions that ultimately leaves you with a great realization of questioning what we value in life.  The lead character, in eighteen minutes, is powerful. His grief is carried through the film, exploding at the end. It very much leaves the viewer with so many questions - what was his life before the tragedy? What was his life after that moment? Did he ever reconnect with that family? Did he rediscover happiness?  Again, a very, VERY, powerful eighteen minutes that will jolt the heart, mind, and soul about life, what is important, and what we overvalue in its place.  Grade: 4/5

2024 NBA All-Star Weekend Thoughts

There's something wrong with the All-Star Game.  Yeah, we've definitely had this conversation before. Expect to pick up this very discussion (again) in July when Major League Baseball has their version in the "Mid-Summer Classic" when it is the ONLY current topic to bounce around in the stratosphere of sports discourse.  What's wrong with the All-Star Game?!  I'm not dismissing the obvious - yes, the NBA All-Star Game is very much at an alarming point of necessary refinement and change - evaluation is needed. What we saw on Sunday night was not disappointing, but outright embarrassing. Also yes, gone are the days when the game flooded your television screen at a respectable 6:30pm on NBC, and you were wowed by the athleticism and star power of the first half of the game, and treated to what felt like the world's best players playing pickup basketball on the grandest stage.  Now? Not so much. So yeah, we got the message. The outrage - and shock TV and hot t

Quick Ponder: Daily Armor

Imagine, if we can see the dents and scratches, the smashes and chaos,  on the daily armor, each of us put on. Just imagine.