1. Father's Day - Shout out to all of the father's out there who make so many sacrifices to help raising and mentor tomorrow's generation. Thank you for all that you do.
2. How to Think About Bill Cosby... - A recent article in the New York Times discusses and opined on an issue facing many - navigating enjoying "The Cosby Show" and the recent development surrounding Bill Cosby. As a big fan of the show myself, the piece is extremely good, and touches on some interesting tidbits we ought to keep in mind regarding the show.
3. America's Generosity - According to recent reports, Americans donated over $390 Billion to charity in 2016. In the face of all the negativity we see in the news each day, it's refreshing to hear of such generosity in our nation.
1. United States Sailors - Such a tragedy to hear of the U.S. Sailors found dead upon a ship that collided with another off the shores of Japan. After being missing, the bodies were found earlier today, even worse, on this Father's Day.
2. Megyn Kelly Interview - I understand free speech, and of course, educational and informative journalism, but really, do we need to give Alex Jones a platform? I can't even imagine the outrage and emotions the loved ones of the victims from Sandy Hook must have with all of this.
3. Congress Baseball Shootings - Our country's proponent to submit to mass shootings is utterly scary these days. This entire ordeal is so, so, so, so unfortunately. Also, why hasn't the shooter been labeled as a terrorist?
1. Paul George Departure - George telling the Pacers he will not re-sign with the franchise after 2018 is troubling and confusing for me. On one hand, George is free to play wherever he wants, and also, you have to give him props for letting the Pacers know. On the other, it now places the Pacers in the same situation as so many other franchises in the NBA. Also, we all know it's just a matter of time before George ends up on the Cavs as a rental. Great. Just great. more parity for next year. Yes, that's sarcasm.