1. Women's College Basketball - Anyone who thinks UCONN's win streak was bad for women's college basketball should look no further than the Final Four game between Auriemma's ladies and Mississippi State. What a game! Despite losing the championship to South Carolina (congrats SC!), the game seems to now be entering some competitive parity.
2. The Undertaker - Of course, it's Wrestlemania Sunday, and I just finished watching the spectacle that is Vince's creation. Despite an average show - more on that in another post - witnessing The Undertaker's last match was rough. The dude is just another piece of my childhood. Thanks so much, Taker.
3. Baseball is Back - It was 62 degrees out, and baseball is back. Yes!
1. Mike Flynn - What in the world is going on with this regime? Now this dude wants immunity? Ugh.
2. Derrick Rose - What a shame. I was all for the Knicks NOT resigning Rose following this disastrous season. However, never did I wish harm on Rose. The guy just can't catch a break. It's so sad.
3. Rachel Dolezal - This lady said that race is a social construct. She also claims to identify as black.. And once again, she is gaining attention from the media for upcoming book. Good grief.