1. Russell Westbrook - I know the NBA's MVP debate is a good one. Really, a suffice argument can be made for all the options in the discussion. However, Westbrook is my guy. 42 triple doubles! Averaged - AVERAGED - a Triple Double this season! And yes, has led the Thunder to the playoffs! That's my pick - my guy. And I hope to have a post up this week with more on Westbrook. Unbelievable.
2. Girl with Black Doll - Kudos to the two year old girl who selected a black doll for her mom to purchase, and defended her choice against the cashier, who questioned her choice, and did so with the innocence only a child could have. The gall of adults sometimes? Unbelievable.
3. Warm Weather - It's FINALLY showing some signs of life in the weather department. Spring is definitely on it's way. Can't wait. Had to give this some love. You all know I love me some warm weather.
1. Syria Gas Attack - What else can I say that hasn't been said, or isn't already known. This is awful. And it's heartbreaking to think that this is the day-to-day reality of some in Syria.
2. Egypt Church Bombings - Just when the world couldn't get any more brutal, we see the awful scenes from church bombings in Egypt on Palm Sunday. At times it feels like things aren't so bad, then the world and it's evil forces swiftly and continuously remind you of how ruthless things can be. Ugh...my heart and prayers to everyone in Syria and Egypt.
3. Pepsi Advertisement - Who approved this commercial? Seriously, who in their right mind gave this the green light? It's very obvious the top execs in corporate America are white men who don't understand social justice, and aren't truly connected to reality. And oh yeah, shame on the Kardashians for accepting and going along with this gig. But for them, anything for fame, right?