1. Moonlight - I haven't watched it as of it, but I'm super happy for those connected for Moonlight for two distinct reasons: 1) Diversity and Inclusion!; 2) Watching an indie movie prove that you don't need large budgets to make great films.
2. Jordan Horowitz - So yeah, there was a snafu, the kind that really is the epitome of event management 101.Obviously, that's what the world will focus on, because, that's what we do now. But, Jordan deserves plenty of credit for having his dreams crushed on national television, but he handled it with poise, class, and honor. Awesome job, Jordan.
3. Spring Weather - How awesome was the weather this week?! And my goodness, baseball is back! College baseball. Spring Training. People are playing catch, taking swings! I'm so happy!!!!
1. White House Media Ban - I try to give politics a break from this section every week. I really do. Even this week when I shared a conference space with CPAC. But, then the White House goes ahead and bans specific sectors of the media. Good grief.
2. Racist on Plane - So some clown asked a Pakistani couple if they had a bomb in their bags while they placed them in the overhead bin. Fortunately, this clown was removed from the plane. Assclown.
3. Giraffe Video - I read this story, and it was stupid. People need to channel their energies and advocacy into more important ordeals.