1. Serena Williams and Roger Federer - After another Australian Open win, it's now time we start saying the word "greatest" whenever we discuss Serena Williams. One of my favorite athletes, Williams, really is just that, one of the best athletes - ever. And of course, across on the men's side, there is Roger Federer who found himself holding hardware once again.
2. ACLU Lawyers - Whoever these lawyers are, kudos to the work they did Saturday night in attempting to get the detainees at JFK released. My opinion on the immigration ban is that it's VERY un-American, and quite frankly, an example of the twisted definition of "patriotism" and who that belongs to, in this country.
3. WWE Royal Rumble - One of my favorite events of the year, the Royal Rumble once again did not disappoint. And of course, John Cena vs. AJ Styles is worth an "Up" in itself.
1. Immigration Ban - Look, this is ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous. I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that we live in times where our country is blatantly singling out people and country, and refusing them access based on who they are.
2. Emmett Till Lie - Unfortunately, because of the immigration ban, the news of a woman who admitted about lying about the Emmett Till case went unnoticed. This woman lied, and caused Till to be kidnapped, tortured, mutilated, and killed. Such a shame. Such a damn shame.
3. Facebook Political Posts - Obviously, in this intense political climate, everyone has an opinion and a story to tell. But you just have to love those who become enraged with the posts of others, then posts a political post of their own. Come on folks, social media is a public space. If you can't take the garbage that comes with it (and there is a lot of it), you're best staying off of it.