51. Would you rather get rid of all the bad drivers on the road, or never have to wait in line at stores and restaurants?
I live in New York City, so fewer bad drivers, the better. I'm not all that concerned about having to wait in line at stores and restaurants. Quite frankly, I shop a ton online, and I frequent many mom and pop restaurants here in the city that I am pretty familiar when they are available. Oh, and I take advantage of making reservations.
52. Would you rather be a ninja, or a pirate?
If it's a Pittsburgh Pirate, then sure, sign me up. If it's the Jack Sparrow version, then nah, I'll pass. Being a ninja is wayyyyy cooler.
53. Would you be able to mimic any form or style of dance just by watching it, or be able to match a person's vocal range just by listening to their voice?
Voice! Singing equals the bright lights and the big bucks. I don't really have any interest in dancing a specific way. I like making stuff up as I get down. There is an interesting freedom and improv that I enjoy regarding dancing.
54. Would you rather be stuck in a broken elevator for five hours, or stuck on a broken ski lift for five hours?
I want to say an elevator because it seems safe, warm, and pretty controlled, but I am going to go with ski lift. Especially, if it's with someone I enjoy being with. The fresh air and the view is the deciding factor for me.
55. Liberty, but no justice, but justice, but no liberty?
Liberty, but no justice. After all, isn't that what we currently live in. And yeah, I went there.
56. Would you rather have huge snow days, or days of rain?
Ugh, not a fan of snow at all. Give me days of rain which are welcoming. Even, in my opinion, sometimes reflective. After all, who doesn't stare outside their window on a rainy day?
57. Would you rather work more hours per day, but less day, or work less hours per day, but more days?
More hours per day, but less days. Wouldn't be ideal for what I do for a living, but that option would be awesome all around.
58. Make one new law of your choice, or get rid of any one law of your choice?
Make one new law of my choice. I prefer to be positive to create new opportunities and look to repeal things.
59. Would you rather have unlimited access to movies, or unlimited access to games?
Oh, just give me the unlimited access to movies. That I would definitely enjoy. I only play a very limited supply of video games anyway.
60. Would you rather have a milkshake bar in your house, or a smoothie bar?
Can I go with a protein shake bar? Well, I guess that counts as a smoothie bar, right? No? Regardless, the smoothies seem like the healthy option. Frequent milkshakes sounds like a bad idea.