1. Craig Sager - We unfortunately lost Craig Sager this week, but really, his death and the way he has been celebrated around the NBA is a reminder that you should indeed live life to the fullest. Yo know, the way Sager did.
2. Ta-Nehesi Coates - I'm a HUGE fan of Coates' work. Of course, this week his latest article for The Atlantic went live, and as always, it's awesome. Titled, "My President Was Black", Coates dives into the Presidency of Obama in a different way from a different perspective, only one Coates can offer. I'm 3/5 complete, but the article has been tremendous thus far. Be sure to check it out.
3. Sasha Banks and Charlotte - It's come to the point where I expect big things from these two, and after tonight's first-ever Ironman (or Woman) match, that expectation remains. These two were amazing in their 30-minute-plus match, telling a wonderful story in closing an epic feud for 2016. It's safe to say, Charlotte will wind up winning the DP Female Wrestler of the year.
1. Kanye West - So after going crazy, Kanye now meets with Trump, and it's headline news. Kanye and Trump? Yup, I'm not sure what it is, but that's bad. If politics and possible positions were discussed, then this is really, really bad.
2. "Celebrity" Couples - I never seek this stuff out, but when it hits the headlines of websites and publications I read, I get annoyed. I don't care about Rob Kardashian (whoever that is) or the relationship status of the Flip or Flop hosts. I wish everyone well in love. Why, oh why, do we as a society care so much about C and D-level celebs?
3. Boxing - So yeah, the video of Bernard Hopkins falling out of the ring is indeed kind of cool. But you know what isn't, having an over-the-hill legend of your sport doing so, when he shouldn't even be in the ring. It just goes to show you the state boxing is in. The sport is stil one that people who invest their time into, it's horrifically mismanaged.