1. Dee Gordon's Home Run - From paying tribute to Jose Fernandez by hitting right handed for the first pitch, to turning to the left side and blasting one out, this moment couldn't even have been scripted. What a really, really cool moment. Baseball is so special in that way.
2. Homeless Man Rewarded - This is great story. The man who found the New Jersey bombs in the trash helped with acquiring an apartment and a job. I'm always a fan of these humanitarian stories. Especially, one which helps rewards those who may have saved lives with his actions.
3. Bobby Lashley - With all of the rumors and speculation surrounding TNA, Bound For Glory still happened, and what once Lashley delivered. The dude, right now, is my front runner for Dome Pondering Male Wrestler of the Year.
1. South Carolina School Shooting - What is wrong with us? I have no more words to attempt to navigate these situations. We need to get it together. My heart goes out to the six year old boy's family whose life was snuffed out because of this nonsense.
2. Politicians - From my thoughts earlier this week (Thoughts on First 2016 Presidential Debate), you know that I thought it was terrible. And there is the news regarding Donald Trump's tax situation, and then Rudy Guiliani stating that all married people cheat to defend his actions - it's all too much. Politics in America, for me at least, is at an all-time level of disgrace. Everyone. All of them.
3. Colombia Vote - The country is in turmoil, and the latest vote to reject a peace deal creates more uncertainty for the long time split. It's easy to see both sides of the coin, but an unstable Colombia is not a healthy one for the world, especially South America.