1. 15th Anniversary of 9/11 - Never Forget. It's as simple as that.
2. Tim Tebow - I touched on this a little bit this week (I Admire Tim Tebow), and I'll again give credit to Tebow. He just signed a minor league contract at the age of twenty-nine. Say what you want, but the guy chases dreams despite his critics.
3. Travis Rudolph - After sitting with Bo Paske during his lunch in a photo that went viral last week, Rudolph followed up on this by giving Paske a personalized Seminole's jersey. This has been such a great story.
1. North Dakota Pipeline - Where is the media coverage on this? Like the in-depth coverage to inform viewers of what this is really about? Unbelievable. And of course, nothing like continuing the marginalization of Native Americans in their own land. Ugh...America, sometimes.
2. Kaepernick Opposers - I still don't understand the viewpoint of those who wish Kaepernick to have "done it differently". Going even further, what was with the ridiculous trending hashtag of some threatening to boycott the NFL? You mean domestic abuse, steroid abuse, CTE, and the shady business of it all by the NFL isn't enough? But you know, Kaepernick is taking a knee, so boycott. SMH.
3. Miss America - Why do we still have these things? In an age where we are continuing to seek equity for our women, we judge them based on a twenty second generic response on world peace and how they walk across the stage in a ballroom gown? Give me a break. Women are more than that.