1. Syria's Secret Library - This article is an awesome read. In the middle of a civil war, which has affected the world, some in Syria have collected books from destroyed buildings in an underground location for many to further and continue their education. The library also helps local medics treat those remaining in the territory.
2. Khan Family - Kudos to the Khan family who shared with the world the story of their son, a fallen United States solider, during the Democratic Republic Convention. A touching story, and one that puts many political issues at stake into perspective.
3. New York Yankees - Forget their play on the field, kudos to the front office for finally - FINALLY - building toward the future in trading away assets for top prospects. They now have some really big time pieces for the future that has this fan excited. To those complaining about the move, you need to get a clue.
1. Kabul, Afghanistan - Another terrorist attack in an area that seems to be in absolute peril. It's been such a tough summer in this aspect...
2. Donald Trump - Man, I'm trying not to get on this guy. But the remarks he made following the DNC speech toward the Khan family, especially, Mrs. Khan, lacked integrity.
3. Bow Wow & Civil Rights - So, Shad "Bow Wow" Moss claims he cannot understand civil rights because he's of mixed heritage. Really? You don't have to be black to understand it. Whatever you are, you just have to understand oppression.
1. Michael Jordan Stance - So Michael Jordan finally decided to take a social justice stand. FINALLY! He donated one million in helps of bridging the gap between communities and local police enforcement. However, for me, there is just something "too-little-too-late" about this. Just my take right now.