1. Jesse Williams - "Just because we're magic, does not mean we're not real". Williams said what needed to be said for all communities in regards to the oppression of black people in this nation. PLEASE give his speech a listen here.
2. Memphis Man Raises 103K For Teen - As always, I love a great feel good story. This is one that once again shows the power of the human heart. Imagine if we can all help others in this way. Check out the story. Definitely a touching one, on both ends.
3. Mom's Viral Facebook Photo - A mom recently posted a picture of daughter standing on top of a toilet, a move taught to her daughter in school for active shooting situations. It's a photo that is moving, and her words following the picture are just as poignant and intelligent. Great read.
1. Brexit - Look, as an American, I am in no position to offer an insight on this issue which Brits have clearly voted on. Personally, this whole deal of Britain leaving the European Union just doesn't seem like a good idea. All in all, I hope this gets resolved with democracy, and with the best results for everyone.
2. Ethopia/Kenya Flood Recovery - Let's not even talk about the lack of coverage the folks in Kenya and Ethopia, but the recovery from their recent floods has been rough, including a recent drought, which has added hunger and other concerns to the recovery.
3. Roman Reigns - It's harder than ever to sit atop the WWE mountain top. Especially, with so many talents under the umbrella. The former world champ apparently might have taken his position for granted as he was busted by the WWE Wellness policy this week and was suspended for 30 days.
1. Lionel Messi - The dude missed a penalty kick in tonight's COPA America final. Just doesn't seem real.