1. Cuba Visit - For the first time in 88 years, a U.S. President has visited Cuba. As relations begin to thaw between the two nations, it's nice to see history made as the official mending of the fences begins.
2. Paris Attacker Caught - This clown has been on the run for too long. It's sad to see that it took this long, but regardless, it's nice to see this scumbag captured, and hopefully, brought to justice very soon.
3. Basketball - March Madness has been absolutely tremendous. Also, the NBA was on full display last night in that epic Warriors vs. Spurs showdown. Whether it's college basketball or the pros, basketball is absolutely so much fun right now. Yay, roundball!
1. Donald Trump Riots - Without getting too political, the protests and riots that are coming out of Donald Trump's campaigns are very unfortunate. One, for the fact that this is part of a Presidential race, and also, for the idea that it has become the norm. Just ridiculous.
2. NFL Brain Disease Admission - So a high-ranking NFL exec FINALLY admitted that the game is direcly linked to brain damage? Of course, this is announced during Cuba visits, the Paris attackers, Trump riots, and all that is March Madness. Yeaaaaaah, the admission seems very suspect to me too. Even if it's honest timing, we all know that they KNOW. It's what are they planning to do about it! Until then, save your admissions.
3. Madonna - Look, if anyone were to pull the stunt that Madonna did, there would be public outcry. ESPECIALLY, if it were a male performer. How is this NOT considered sexual assault? AND the victim was seventeen! Oh yeah, she's Madonna...no big deal. The world can be so ass backwards sometimes.