1. Elevator Hero - Unfortunately, the new year begins with a 25 year-old man who saved a women from dying just before being crushed by a faulty elevator.
2. Tennessee Cop Donates Kidney - After learning his good friend and partner's kidneys were failing, officer Eric Crowder got tested and donated his kidneys to his partner. Always good to hear of self-less people around this time of the year.
3. Happy New Year - The new year is always a favorite time of mine as we move onto a new chapter with new goals and the opportunity for a new chapter in our lives. Happy New Year to everyone! I wish you al the very best in 2016.
1. Militia in Oregon - I'm sorry, but if these men were brown and were doing the same thing, the media and many would be very quick to call it "Terrorism". How in the world is this consider NOT a big deal? Unbelievable...
2. Natalie Cole - She carried on the legacy of her father, Nat "King" Cole, with such grace and class. Much more admirable was Cole's transparency of her life, and as she stated, "You can go through turbulent times and still have victory in your life."
3. New York Jets - Ugh! Same. Old. Jets. What else can I say?
1. Dexter Manley - Claim black quarterbacks like to run because they are "used to running from the law"? Ummm, yeah, just so stupid. So stupid.