1. Awesome Nurse - I'm not fan of snow, but I do think everyone should at least experience it. After all, it's fun as a kid. So, when Lucy, a 7 year old recovering from bone marrow transplant, as well as others in the hospital, were unable to play in the snow storm that hit the North East earlier this week, a nurse braved the cold and mess, and brought the snow in. Sometimes a kind act is more than a simple one.
2. Angelique Kerber - Beating Serena Williams is no east feat. Beating Williams in the Australian Open final for the Australian championship - very difficult. Kerber pulled off the task. On top of that, she became a Grand Slam champion with the victory.
3. Radio Hosts Owns Caller - Bigotry lives, and these days, it's coming to the point where people aren't hiding it anymore. Listen to this caller who calls all Muslims, "maggots", his reasoning for it, and how the host really shuts him down.
1. Kanye West/Amber Rose - I hate how our culture glorifies everything Kardashian. Also, Why is Amber Rose popular? So sick of this whole spat that apparently made front page news this week. Making it worse, Kanye West bringing little children into a lame feud with exes is the lowest of low. He apologized, but still...come on.
2. Timbaland - What. A. Jerk. The people of Flint, Michigan are going through a lot. Timbaland skipping out of a charity event because the champagne wasn't correct is disgusting.
3. Wounded Warrior Charity - Using raised funds for lavish parties and conferences? Wow. Unbelievable.
1. Cat Woman - I tend to avoid crazy stories like this that publicize such ridiculousness, but this one, for some reason, just really made me wonder about where we are as a human race. Seriously, this woman wants to live life like a cat. A CAT! Wow.