1. El Chapo Capture - When you read and watch documentaries on El Chapo and his rise as a drug kingpin, you understand not only the need for officials to capture him, but to get knowledge on how much our Southern border is being exploited. And yes, where are all those tunnels?!
2. MLB Hall of Fame - As stated this week, it was really good to see Ken Griffey Jr. and Mike Piazza get the nod into the Hall. For me, especially Griffey, who I think helped revolutionize and inspire a generation of fans.
3. Wrestle Kingdom 10 - My goodness! After a a rather blah 2015, pro wrestling got off to an amazing start with the New Japan Pro Wrestling show on January 4th. Absolutely great show, especially the final three matches.
1. North Korea's H-Bomb - These guys are nuts over in North Korea, and of course, now they are experimenting with bombs and stuff. Just great. As if the world doesn't have enough problems in the international affairs scene.
2. Doctor's Without Borders Bombed in Yemen - It always saddens me to hear of stories in which doctors and other staff working for Doctors without Borders are killed. They are such valuable people to society based on their skills, and they use it to help others without the proper care, and it just ends...like that. Ugh... The World is so wicked.
3. Attempted Cop Murder - This clown attempted to murder a police officer in Philadelphia in the name of ISIS. So sick of this garbage...
1. $1.3 Billion Jackpot - The idea that I can simply play the lotto and win 1.3 Billion dollars is craaaaazy! I can't even wrap my mind around it. Of course, my ticket didn't even land a number on Saturday night. Not. One. Number. And yes, if I win, I'll still produce the DP. Just in case you're wondering. I'll start giving away stuff like the other fancy blogs. Who wants batting gloves?!
2. Steph Curry's Swag - Steph Curry is now doing the sort of things only MJ did. I can't even imagine having 100% confidence in any shot I take that I turn around to mock the opposing bench before the ball goes through the net. Unbelievable.