1. Bailey Matthews - Not only did this eight year old with cerebral palsy complete a triathlon, he ditched his walker and finished the race unassisted. Kudos to you Bailey, you're an inspiration to us all.
2. Ronda Rousey - I refuse to write a description longer than her fight last night. Rousey went in enemy territory down in Brazil, look Bethe Correia in the face and punched her lights out in 34 seconds.
3. Vin Baker - Those who mocked Baker's latest development in his career in becoming a Starbucks manager after his NBA career don't understand life. I applaud Baker who admitted to blowing $100M and losing his life to alcohol while in the NBA, and using his story to help others, all while turning his life around.
1. "Rowdy" Roddy Piper - I touched on it this week (Remembering "Rowdy" Roddy Piper), but it's getting harder and harder to see those who were prominent fixtures in your childhood perish. Thanks again for all the memories Hot Rod.
2. Sheldon Richardson - Richardson is a great player. But one has to wonder the idiocy involved in speeding upwards of 140mph with a firearm, smoking weed, and oh yeah...YOUR TWELVE YEAR OLD SON IN THE BACK SEAT!! Idiot.
3. "Cecil" The Lion "Outrage" - The story is indeed sad. It really is. The dentist's kill was nothing but arrogance. However, I find it highly disturbing that many are creating outrage over this when there are people dying in Africa. Jimmy Kimmel crying? Come on. How about we put those same efforts into helping the people of Zimbabwe?
1. Drake vs. Meek Beef - Sooooo, yeah, I heard all of the tracks exchanged in this feud. I admit, Drake won this battle as Meek Millz's return was lame. But this "beef" was lame and overrated, and I am usually up for a good rap battle. But whatever. Just my opinion.