1. Boy Studies in Streets of Philippines - This gets the nod at the number one position as it is just truly inspiring. The photo captured a young boy studying in the streets of the Philippines is truly inspiring. Once you read his backstory, you are even more in awe of this young man.
2. South Carolina - Though it only took decades, the state of South Carolina finally realized that flying the Confederate flag is indeed a bad thing. Imagine, that, huh?
3. Summer - I just love summer. And this past week, the times and the weather here in the Northeast, provided plenty of beach time. Can't. Beat. That.
1. Cosby - Things are not looking good for Bill Cosby. And to be quite honest, the more we come to find out, the more testimonies and stories that build against him, the more facts that are revealed, the more Cosby looks guilty.
2. Jared/Subway - Wow. From inspirational weight loss figure, to...umm, child pornography? WHAT?! I know this one is not over, but that is something you DO NOT want attached to you. No recovery from that.
3. Ariana Grande - Licking donuts in a donut shop was childish. Very childish. But come on, saying you "hate" Americans and America? It's time to grow up Ariana. Grow up!