1. Chris Heston - Throwing a no-hitter is no easy feat. Throwing one as rookie just makes the super difficult game of baseball look really easy, which it is definitely not. Congrats to Heston on the no-no of the New York Mets!
2. The Internet - What?! Yes, often the internet is the bad guy in life and is the cause for many reasons for the detoriation of human existence in several ways. However, let's give one to the internet this week for allowing this story to occur. Hooray internet!
3. Andre Iguodala - Alright, we're giving love to the second "AI" coined by Philadelphia. Sure, he is the focus for Cleveland's intentional fouls, but Iguodala has been an amazing piece to the entire NBA Finals. His defense and competitiveness on the greatest player in the world (Hint: It's LeBron James) has been praise-worthy. Even when James is racking up triple doubles.
1. Joyce Mitchell - You are a moron. Seriously. Helping these clowns escape was idiotic. I hope New York State throws the book at her.
2. Rachel Dolezal Story - I'm sorry, but anyone that is a sucker for this race baiting story needs to relax. Seriously. What does her background have to do with her ability to advance colored people (is that still a phrase?) as the NAACP has always proclaimed to do. Of course, the media knows this stirs the controversy, especially after the last few months of issues within our nation.
3. Waldorf Astoria Shooting - It's been a week of idiots, and this guy is just another one. Why do you need your gun at a wedding? At a wedding!? At. A. Wed-ding!!!! Idiot.