1. Easter - One of my favorite holidays. How can you now love celebrating resurrection Sunday. Love it. Absolutely love it. Such a spiritual celebration every year.
2. Charlie Adams' Goal - This was simply amazing. Even if you don't like soccer, one has to appreciate this absolute boot and heads up play by Adams.
3. NFL Official Sarah Thomas - One could be really cynical about this, especially after the NFL's dealings with women and domestic abuse, but kudos to the NFL on closing the wide gap on gender equity in sports.
1. Kenyan College Shooting - Not only does this situation super sad, but I have to be honest, i makes me very mad when it isn't top news in our country the way it is around the world.
2. Yemen Prisoners Free - As if the world isn't in enough chaos, over 250 dangerous prisoners with links to Al-Qaeda were freed this past week. Ugh...
3. Queens Women Bomb Plot - Scary. Shake my head kind of scary.