1. Rhonda Rousey - Another fight, another quick win. Like fourteen seconds quick. Thanks for coming Cat Zingano. Who is next for Rousey?
2. Garnett's Return Home - Not only is it really cool to see Kevin Garnett return to Minnesota, but the whole entire ordeal has been a lot of goodness. From the Timberwolves intro video for him and Garnett buying 1000 tickets for fans, it's been really nice to see the return unfold. I wish we see more athletes stick with franchises for the duration of their careers.
3. Josh Hamilton Transparency - I touched base on this earlier this week (Josh Hamilton's Recent Relapse Great Lesson in Human Vulnerability), but to see Hamilton turn himself in and continue to ask for help is honorable. His transparency with his addiction is very respectable.
1. Derek Rose - Another season, another injury. It seems Derek Rose can't catch a break, and neither can Bulls fans who await the year when they will have their full team to make a title run. Rose may never be the same again, and that's such a shame.
2. Kanye West - What you did at the Grammys was typical. However, if you wanted to apologize to Beck, at least do it face-to-face. C'mon, apologizing over Twitter?! Be better than that. Especially, after what you did.
3. Stolen Cup Car - How can one lose a NASCAR? Seriously, if you stole that, what do with it? You can't drive it, and if you did, you have about five minutes before you're caught. Don't get it, but sports fandom is pretty crazy.
1. The White and Gold Dress - The debate and phenomenon over this is stupid, idiotic, and yes, pointless. We need help.