1. Saved by the Bell Reunion on Jimmy Fallon - I was never a big fan of Saved by the Bell. In fact, the show bothers me a bit. However, the reunion and skit Jimmy Fallon executed on his show was funny, entertaining, and very well done. Kudos to all involved.
2. Grammy Awards - Most years, the Grammys, at least to me, are bothersome. However, this year's edition provided many performances from a good mix and array of artists. A very entertaining show which cut out the attempt at comedy fluff, and gave music fans what we love, music. Also, congrats to Sam Smith who cleaned up as expected.
3. Jalen Reynolds Dunk - This dunk was pretty sweet. I really feel sorry for the poor guy attempting to defend this and had no idea what was going on.
1. ISIS - These sure do know how to remain evil. The terrorist group now has issues with Jordan, among the long list of countries, and are now resorting to other forms of torture and execution for prisoners.
2. Warren Sapp - I've never been a fan of Sapp. Great football player, but as a person the guys is a class A jerk. Over Super Bowl weekend, Sapp was arrested for soliciting prostitution and terminated from his duties for the NFL Network.
3. North Korea - Not only did they issue a threat towards the United States of "final doom", but have recently fired test missiles. Evil continues on...
1 What the Heck?
1. High School Final Score - How a final score of a High School game can end 2-0, and the only basket was sore in the first fifteen seconds is beyond me. Who watched this game? Who played? Who coached? What the heck? Who officiated this game?