1. Sgt. Joey Johnson - This one was made aware to me by the tag team partner, and I have to say, she hit the jackpot with this story. Nothing I can say here would truly do this one justice - just an overall inspirational and feel good story.
2. Zach Hodskins - With so much wicked and well, just plain wrong, going on in the world, how about another feel good story in the "UP" section this week? This one is in regards to Zach Hodskins, who has one arm and played his first collegiate game for the University of Florida this week. Never give up on your dreams, and Zach is living proof of that.
3. Musical Card Baby - I'm a sucker for kids, especially a good baby video that is funny. This one had me dying, and I'm sure it will bring a smile to your face. No further description needed, just watch the very short video here.
1. ISIS - I hate giving these wackos publicity, but the recent events of yet another beheading is so troublesome. I recently just watched Lone Survivior, and I guess news like this just spurs the emotions stirred by the movie. Hopefully, the world puts a stop to the maniacs.
2. Anything Kim Kardashian - Again, another entity I dislike giving any further acknowledgement. All I will say is this, the recent props, fame, and notoriety Kardashian is receiving for latest magazine shoot is typical of her "celebrity" and the society in which we live in. Without getting on my soap box, I'l just say, it's a shame we give credence to such actions, especially a mother of a child who sells her body for fame.
3. Bill Cosby - I'm not fully aware of the prior issues to Cosby, as much of them came about when I was too young to understand, but as a HUGE fan of the Cosby Show, it's a bit disheartening to read of such allegations. Especially, as they all have come out to the forefront recently.