1. Madison Bumgarner - The San Francisco Giants ace was dominant in leading the Giants over the Pittsburgh Pirates in the National League Wild Card game. Bumgarner needed only 109 pitches for a 10 strikeout, complete shutout of the Pirates. That's a true ace.
2. Orioles/Royals Fans - Taking their ALCS achievement off the table, both of these fanbases have been through so much over the past years decades, yet, both are loyal and enthusiastic about their team's current runs. Kudos to both fanbases for their loyalty and passion.
3. Jesse Alkire - I am a geek when it comes to things like sports uniforms and such. Jesse Alkire, just your average ambitious designer recently redid all 32 NFL uniforms. His work is amazing, and to be honest, many of them are better than the real ones.
1. Defected French Agent - The idea that a high ranking French Agent recently defected to al Queda is troubling. It just goes to show how powerful their recruitment truly is, and that the terrorism group is still around despite Bin Laden's death.
2. Michael Phelps - I understand people make mistakes, and sometimes struggle with their demons, but come on, Phelps has all the ability to get a driver so you know, GET A DRIVER! DUIs are unacceptable. In my opinion, our society is too accepting of it.
3. New York Jets - Wow, talk about the same ol' Jets. One day we will be good...someday before I die - I hope.