1. Utah Jazz - I came upon this story earlier this week and for some reason it really stuck with me. Such a cool gesture by the Utah Jazz in giving JP Gibson, who is suffering from leukemia, a full day experience by signing him as a free agent and a very cool on-the-court experience. Well done by the Jazz.
2. MLB Playoffs - So far, the MLB Postseason has been absolutely tremendous. From parity to exciting moments, the playoffs has been absolutely tremendous.
3. Team 3D/The Hardys/The Wolves - A big plus for the pro wrestling industry this week as these three teams put on quite the show on this past Wednesday's edition of IMPACT Wrestling. By far on of the best matches of the year.
1. Ebola Virus - As time goes, dealing with the epidemic is becoming a bit more difficult as the disease that has ravaged West Africa has made it's way to other countries via travelers, and has now even stricken those who aided the sick.
2. Terrorist Merger - Another week, and more developments from ISIS. The latest, small portions of al-Qaeda have merged with ISIS and there is a possibility the entire group may do so. Good grief, just what the civilized world needs.
3. WWE - Pro wrestling makes the "Up" list this week, as well as the "Down" list. After all, the down stuff has been pretty heavy as of late. As stated recently in a post by yours truly (World Wrestling Not Entertained), the WWE has been absolutely dreadful to watch. Dreadful.