1. Case of George Stinney - I came across this earlier this morning and it stuck with me throughout the day. I find it admirable among the many who look to clear the names of those who were wrongfully convicted, and in this case, executed, in trials under prejudice circumstances.
2. Kash Delano Register - Staying on par with the legal system, another great story of a man wrongfully convicted being released thirty four years after his sentence. These stories are always so bitter-sweet.
3. AJ Green's Catch - Hail Mary catches with game-changing ramifications are always "ups".
1. Philippines Typhoon - Such a sad, sad, tragedy of what our neighbors in the Pacific are coping with. As of this writing, the recovering has begun with as many as 10,000 people in one city alone being feared to have died in the tragic storm.
2. President Obama Apology - The apology was nothing more than a "sorry for the inconvenience" as the Affordable Health Care Act is forced on many who aren't in need or want it.
3. Richie Incognito - I'm still waiting to really delve into this story as more and more details come out. Nonetheless, the texts, reports, and prior history of Incognito is deplorable.