1. Derek Jeter - If I said The Captain would hit a home run on his first pitch in his return, it would sound crazy. If Hollywood scripted it in a movie, it would seem too cheesy. But, that's what happened, and it was pretty awesome.
2. Qing Chen - For being a hero and saving a toddler who somehow fell out of a window above a store and ended up on an awning. Quick thinking and poise in a scary situation.
3. Matt Harvey - The guy is unbelievable. The Mets have themselves an absolute stud going forward.
1. Anthony Weiner - Dude, seriously? Carlos Danger? Really?! Someone really needs to take texting off of your phone plan. Quite frankly, you are now up for another run of "Idiot of the Year" and the "What Were You Thinking?" Awards of the year.
2. Royal Baby Stalkers - I have a good amount of family from the UK and currently living in the UK, so I understand the importance of the new addition to the royal family. However, for those that were obsessed with finding out the name of the child and fawning over every released picture of it, here is some free advice - get a life.
3. Alex Rodriguez - Oh, A-Rod, you sly, insecure, future DP Page of Famer. You continue to baffle me with these weird and sad bouts of awkwardness. I really don't get you anymore. Not that I ever have, but you seemingly continue to top yourself.