201. If you could completely remove someone's vocal cords for a year, whose would they be?
Kathy Griffin was the first person that came to mind after reading the question. Not sure why it was her, but either way, I find her to be very obnoxious.
202. If you were given academic tenure to teach any course you wished at any university in the world, where would you want it to be, and in what subject?
I would teach a course on professional wrestling and how it applies to society, social norms, and life overall. Sounds weird, but I definitely have a vision, and can surely pull an entire semester out of it. Maybe even having to break it up into sections. I swear, I'm not crazy. I'd teach it somewhere here in the city. Maybe even at my current employer of NYU.
203. If you had to name the best and worst diets you've ever tried, which would win and lose?
Best diet - eating what I wanted and working out to balance it. Worst Diet - Eating what I didn't want.
204. If you had to name the most beautiful spot on earth that you've ever seen, what would you choose?
Salt Pond, St. Vincent and the Grenadines. Went there twice as a child, and will never forget how awesome it was.
205. If you had to name the single most important duty of a parent, what would you say it is?
To prepare their child to be able to function and excel in society responsibly by thinking and making decisions independently to benefit their lives and others around them.
206. If you had to identify what made the best teacher you ever had the best, what would you say it was?
The ability to bring the best out of you by challenging you. I always felt the best teachers/professors I've ever had were the ones who were hard on you and your work. That certain toughness is respectable, and always the class that you walk away from with more insight than that easy A class.
207. If you were to identify the most important quality in a friend, what would you say it is?
Unselfishness. Nothing like a friend that gives back and that you can count on.
208. If you could open and run any kind of restaurant anywhere, what kid of food would you serve, and where?
I would open up a small restaurant that has the feeling of a summer bbq year round. The menu would be small allowing for take out and in-house dining and would offer burgers, hot dogs, ribs, chicken, corn on the cob, potato salad, macaroni salad etc. Of course, I'd prefer to open this up in New York City. Maybe downtown Brooklyn, West Side of Manhattan, or other select areas in the city where the working crowd can have options for lunch, dinner, or even somewhere to grab a quick bite on the weekends.
209. If you could name the three most important family values in order of importance, what would they be?
Faith. Unselfishness. Trust.
210. If you could give a single piece of advice to the fashion industry right now, what would you say?
Don't try so hard and don't over-think everything!! Sometimes simple and practical is better.