181. If you could change one thing about your typical day, what would it be?
The commute home. It's usually longer on the train because of the rush hour traffic, and of course, the packed subways. I would pick a private car service with no traffic. That would really help the events of my typical day.
182. If you discovered a Shakespeare manuscript that no one else had ever seen, what would you do with it?
Get it appraised, valued, and sell it off to the highest bidder. I wouldn't know where to even begin if I tried to produce a theater attraction.
183. If you could be right behind any single person in line at the Gates of Heaven, who would you choose?
184. If you could enact one law related to royal marriages, what would it say?
The existing member of the royal family must live in the borough of Queens, New York for three months similar to "Akeem" and "Semi" from Coming to America. A little bit of living like normal people would give them some real perspective on life.
185. If you were to name the most clear proof that evil exists in the world, what would you say?
Just pull up the site of your favorite news source, or turn on the nightly news. You don't have to look very far to find evil.
186. If you could drink only one type of alcoholic drink for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
Beer. Blue Moon to be exact.
187. If you had to fight a duel tomorrow at dawn, and you could determine the type of weapons you both would use, what would they be?
Tables. All my duels would be table matches.
188. If you could have the vocabulary of any one person, who would you pick?
Walt "Clyde" Frazier. How cool would it be to use words no one has ever heard off, and rhyme them with other rarely used words to describe a common action. Clyde is the best.
189. If you had to leave everything you own to your alma mater, but you could specify what it would be used for, what would you request?
Well for me, at Cazenovia, I would like a full building dedicated to computers and work spaces. I guess a new library of some sorts that is open 24 hours for the students on campus.
190. If you were to pick the one thing that always makes you smile, what would it be?
My wife's quirky smile.