171. If you could go back in time, as yourself, to live for one year at any point in history, what year would you choose, and where would you go?
I would love to go back to Junior High School as I had a lot of fun and had many memories there. However, for the sake of redemption and a clear do-over, I will select my senior year of college. I would love to have that year over, and possibly handle a few things differently. And heck, maybe even blog throughout it.
172. If you were to receive a letter today from anyone you have known during your lifetime, who would it be from and what would it say?
From my brother. It would say, "sorry (to me and my family), I was a total idiot".
173. If you could have received a telegram from one famous person now alive, who would it be from, and what would it say?
Mariano Rivera. It would say, "Dear friend and my biggest fan, please come down to Panama with me, and I will show you how to throw the cutter."
174. If you were to be successful in another profession, what would you want to do?
Ohh, probably something in the communications field. But I love athletics, events, and recreation. No change planned in the future.
175. If you had to spend all of your vacations for the rest of your life in the same place, where would you go?
Tough one. Probably, St. Lucia.
176. If you won a lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
I would buy my parents a house.
177. If you could be a member of any club or association in the world, what would it be?
I've always been a loner. I'm not sure there is a club or association I'm dying to be a part of. Maybe, I'd help volunteer for the Boys and Girls Club of America.
178. If you were given $5,000 to spend in one store in the world, where would you do your shopping?
Best Buy. Hello 80" television.
179. If you were to perform in the circus, what would you do?
Coordinate each event. I'm definitely not circus talent material.
180. If you could master one type of cuisine, which one would you choose?
I would say Mexican, because it's my favorite, but I'd go with Italian because it sounds impressive.