1. USA Baseball - I'm selfishly putting this at the very top. The World Baseball Classic as a whole was superb entertainment. However, with the USA (finally) winning it all, it was a nice story, especially for those who chose to represent the country in the tournament.
2. NCAA Tournament - As stated last week, it's nice to have such an eclectic mix of teams in the tournament. This is especially a great change from the "usual suspects" we have become used to in college basketball. The Final Four should be fun.
3. Ted Koppel - Kudos to Koppel for saying it like it is - especially to Sean Hannity (of all people). Unfortunately, many have become desensitized into accepting political rhetoric rather than deciphering facts. And for the record, Hannity claiming he's not part of the "media" is insanely laughable.
1. British Parliament Attack - I'm so over terrorism. So over it. My heart goes out to those who lost loved ones in the recent attacks this way.
2. Missing Girls in DC - So, when do we all start taking this seriously? Can you imagine if a significant amount of white teenage girls were going missing in a city? 501 cases in 2017? Come on.
3. Outlets for Lavar Ball - Look, I don't dislike Lavar Ball. The man is promoting and is getting his brand out there at the expense at some of these platforms who will do anything to make a headline. When did sports become like this? When did hyperbole statements all of a sudden warrant attention. Beat Michael Jordan? Seriously. Ugh.