1. Adam Jones - Can we give it up for Adam Jones and the way he has been the leader for this USA team during the World Baseball Classic? And that catch! THAT CATCH! Move over David Wright, we have a new Captain America.
2. Spring Breakers Doing Good - I was in Miami last week, and I saw how crazy Spring Break can get. Kudos to those students who went without the debauchery and opted to serve those in need.
3. NCAA Tournament - I've been enjoying this year's NCAA Tournament thus far. Honestly, the college game is wide open, and there doesn't seem to be a clear and top heavy few teams. Plus, with my Knicks destined for another lottery pick (ugh!), I'm interested in the talent to be available.
1. Confederate Flag in South Carolina - I still can't believe that there are people still defending this symbolism of the worst event in our nation's history. I just don't get it. America is just crazy, man.
2. Budget Cuts - I'm not sure where we are going over the next four years, but the recent cuts to specific programs, mainly, meals on wheels for our elderly, is just so messed up. Politics have been in this section weekly for way too long.
3. Snowstorms - It's March. Enough with the blizzards, snowstorms, and unbearably cold weather!