Skip to main content

Would You Rather: Questions 71-80

71. Would you rather watch a long film of all the best moments of your life thus far or a short clip of the only most pivotal moments?

I would definitely go with a short clip of the most pivotal moments. I don't need a long film about myself. Although, a documentary about these pivotal moments would be very interesting. And yes, I love documentaries and knowledgeable pieces.

72. Would you rather go on a trip with your friends or your significant other?

Ha, easily my significant other. We've been to a handful of places around the globe already. She's an awesome co-pilot, and a tremendous travel partner.

73. Would you rather look young and beautiful and never age or have the ability to be invisible?

Invisibility. This may sound weird, but there is some grace in growing old. Plus, youth doesn't always equal beauty.

74. Would you rather listen to an electric guitar or an acoustic guitar?

I've always been a sucker for acoustic guitars. I have one, too! Someday I'll really teach myself how to play it instead of the random strumming that I do on there.

75. Would you rather spend the day watching NASCAR or golf?

Oh man, both sound super boring to me. I guess I'll go with golf. At least there is some variability there. I don't think I'll ever understand the appeal to NASCAR.

76. Would you rather go on a cruise to multiple places or fly to one destination at a time?

Only cruises I've been on have been short boat rides around the city, or in the islands to view sunsets. Not interested in long cruises in the slightest bit. Get me to a destination. I'll explore and dive into the culture there.

77. Would you rather have a personal fashion assistant or a personal chauffeur?

Personal chauffeur. The ability to be driven would be epic. Blah on the fashion assistant. If I could, I would wear shorts and sneakers everyday to be honest.

78. Would you rather hide or seek?

Seek. It always appealed to me be on that side. Plus, I was too tall to really provide myself a great hiding spot.

79. Would you rather have peanut butter or Nutella?

Peanut Butter. I'm addicted. I can eat it all-day, everyday.

80. Would you rather live anywhere you want and have your house paid off or travel anywhere you want for free forever?

Travel. Travel. Travel. Travel. And oh yeah, travel. A house would be nice, but it's just not me. I love traveling and seeing the world. Give me that option.

Recently Read Posts

4:44 - Jay-Z Pulls Me Back

I admit it. At one point, this Brooklyn-born-and-raised guy who narrated his growth to the tunes of one Jay-Z, believed that those days were gone. Over the last two or three albums, I sort of gave up on Jay-z being that voice that I can identify with. That voice that always speaks and holds truth to what I can relate to. Upon growing into a possible billionaire, and rapping about having money and whatever it was, I was one of those fans who decided, you know, will just listen to the hits. 
Partly, I was disappointed. He went from reaching in and representing the inner city heart of anyone who understood the words and sounds beyond just the catchy hooks and killer beats of what mainstream (and white) America heard.

Sunday Sundown Rundown - 7/23/17

3 Up
1. Boy w/Double Hand Transplant - This is an amazing story! Not only is the young man the first to receive a double hand transplant, but he has functioning mobility in both hands. Better yet - he can now swing a bat! How cool is that?! And even better, what does this mean for others in the future? So cool. 
2. Aaron Judge's Blast - Judge has been giving Yankee fans - and baseball fans - thrills all year long with the blasts he's been sending into orbit. His latest home run in Seattle, which broke STATCAST, was epic, and will surely be one that will have mythical proportions in the future. 
3. What is America To Me - I love the opinion section of the New York Times - naturally as a blogger, why wouldn't I, right? Regardless, give this one a read regarding immigration, and the real life results of an issue we think of in just politics. 
3 Down
1. John McCain - It's tough hearing that the senator has been diagnosed with brain cancer. Here is to hoping he battles, and …

Dope Sports Threads - 2017 MLB All-Star Break

You knew I had to post on everything aesthetic during the MLB All-Star Break festivities. I just had to! Yes, I am a nerd for this stuff - always have been, always will be. And unlike some baseball fans, the All-Star Break is still must-see for me. I enjoy the Home Run Derby. I enjoy the All-Star Game. I appreciate seeing the guys enjoy the game that I love as well.

I'll leave my continued feelings (and rants) for fans who continue to push back against the progression of the game of baseball. For now, I'll just leave it be. I'm sure the rest of this post may drive them nuts too. Oh well. Here are some things that caught my eye this week:

Turning Thirty-Two

Today, I turn thirty-two. There is just something odd about this age - like twenty-three was, or twenty-eight was, you know, the mile markers in between the rest stops - that just doesn't carry the super significance as 21 and 30 did. Although, at this stage of life, there are many mile markers, and those celebratory rest stops are much, much fewer in between. 
Though, it wasn't too long ago I passed a big one - thirty! And if you remember, I loved becoming AND being thirty. To be honest, I enjoyed being thirty-one, and really, thirty-two already seems kick-ass. Call me crazy, my thirties have been VERY enjoyable. 
But as I turn thirty-two, there isn't much significance in the number, but truly, it's about the changes in myself. Thirty was just two years away, and I am already better than that version of myself. This year marked ten years since I've graduated from college (Things I Would tell My college Self), and I am a much better version of myself compared to t…