1. Tom Brady and Bill Belichick - The amount of dominance these two have reigned over the NFL is rather mind blowing when you attempt to wrap your mind around it all. Yet, I'm sure there are any two who have done it better than these guys. They simply restock the herd around them, and wham! Super Bowl. All the time.
2. Super Bowl LI - So yeah, I released that post of me giving up on football this weekend. You should still check it out! Regardless, I decided to catch the big game this week, and I'm glad that I did - amazing game. I'm really glad I did. While I still stand by my feelings of struggling moving forward in being a fan of this league, I must admit, this game was very entertaining and for several hours, it erased the reality of the world's happenings.
3. Erase of Subways Swastika - While this one typically would have the top spot, the world needed a break from it's reality, which the Super Bowl happily provided tonight. Nonetheless, the idea of a Subway car coming together to erase a hate message scrawled across an advertisement is the kind of gesture also needed. It's moments like that make me love this city.
1. UC Berkeley Protests - The events that happened on the campus of UC Berkeley are absolutely ridiculous. While you don't have to agree with the message of a speaker, preventing him/her from speaking by destroying a campus is rather outrageous. It further demonizes and
2. Tomi Lahren - “As we sit here today, I do think that there is an element of racism against white individuals. I do see it." Yup, she said that. Seriously, she did. And yet, there are people who follow her every word. Unbelievable.
3. Lauryn Hill - At one point does the greatness of the "Miseducation of Lauryn Hill" album run its course? That album was really good, but Ms. Hill has done NOTHING since. In fact, she's broken the law, and this past week, was three hours late for her own concert. Unacceptable.
1. Atlanta Falcons - Wow. Man, what happened? Honestly, I've lived through the Yankees collapsing in the 2004 ALCS. I'll never forget that feeling. Not sure if this is worse, but I can empathize, Falcons fans. I can empathize.