61. Would you rather celebrate your birthday or Christmas?
This one is tough. I'm not one to make a big deal over my birthday, nor have I enjoyed Christmas day, you know, with all the spirit and stuff, for almost a decade now. Experiences will do that. However, in a perfect world, I would love to recapture that Christmas magic. So I am going to go with Jesus' Birthday. Maybe someday, that will return for me.
62. Would you rather say everything on your mind, or never say anything again?
I have a blog, so easily, it's everything on my mind. It doesn't have to be verbal. But not saying anything, at least to me, I find annoying. I like hearing and reading the opinions from others. Unless of course, they are just outrageous.
63. Would you rather be able to make people fart on command, or have flashlight hands?
Call me crazy, but the "make people fart" option is insanely hilarious to me. Yes, I'm very juvenile. I'm going with that. After all, flashlight hands? Come on, there is an app for that.
64. Would you rather work for Google or Facebook?
Google. I've heard of their perks, and would probably be more engaged in my work.
65. Would you rather go to the movie theater alone and watch a movie or go to a restaurant and have a meal?
As many of you know, I haven't been to a movie theater in almost ten years now. I probably should get a counter on this blog for that. The streak is impressive. But I would still choose that. Eating alone is way too lonely. I love breaking bread with others.
66. Would you rather your life be free of awkward moments or embarrassing moments?
Awkward moments are teachable. And they make for tremendous stories. You can save me the embarrassing moments.
67. Would you rather spend a weekend in your perfect vision of a luxury hotel or your perfect vision of a camp site.
If you know me, this one is insanely easy - luxury hotel, bay bay!!
I've never been camping, and I'm sure it's fun, but ummmm, yeah...no.
68. Would you rather read an awesome book or watch an awesome movie?
Awesome books. Books are way more personal.
69. Would you rather fit into any subgroup anywhere but never be popular or fit into only the popular subgroup where you call home?
Fit in anywhere. I love meeting new people and being a part of different sub-groups. Popularity never meant anything to me.
70. Would you rather have the ability to fly or x-ray vision?
What's the point of x-ray vision? Let me fly!