1. Bullpen Use - I love this post season for how the philosophy of baseball bullpens are being used. In my opinion, the idea of labels is rather ridiculous other than "closer". Throw your best arms, even if it's your closer to win the game. Terry Francona and Joe Maddon are definitely managing that way, and it's fantastic to watch. I'm not ready for baseball to end.
2. Moise Morancy - Give this dude some credit for standing up for a little girl who was being groped by a pervert on a New York City bus. Morancy stopped the man, apprehended him, and kept him at bay until NYPD arrive. Of course, the police placed him in handcuffs as well upon arriving (profile much, America?), but later let him go.
3. Manny Pacquiao - Apparently Pac Man has a fight coming up soon - not sure I'm interested. Boxing needs to do better, but that's for another post, at another time. Regardless, Pac using funds from his Mayweather purse to build homes for 1,000 poor individuals is awesome.
1. Hillary Clinton's E-mails - So apparently, the Department of Justice will reopen their investigation of Hillary Clinton's handling of, you know, "the e-mails". I'm not defending her, but I'm so sick of the things surrounding this election. Has anyone else really wrap their minds around the fact that election day is mere days away. Ugh. Not excited to vote at all.
2. Roger Goodell - I can honestly say I have not watched one game of football this season. That might change, but I find no interest in the league lately, especially considering how shady the NFL really is. Look no further than his latest interview in which he attempts to defend domestic abuses cases in the NFL by stating "fans don't understand". Ugh...
3. Dixie Carter - The current majority of TNA Wrestling has mismanaged the company into the ground with some extremely shady practices. Tomorrow, the company's fate comes to ahead as a court will determine who will be given majority ownership. For me, I'm rooting for Billy Corgan. But, my guts tells me it's Carter.
1. Jose Fernandez Autopsy - It doesn't take away from the sudden loss or the moral of life's unpredictability that comes with it, but, hearing of cocaine and alcohol being a factor in the crash is troubling and well, so unfortunate.
2. Cleveland Indians - The story is great, but how is no one questioning the ridiculous microaggression-filled name that is the "Indians". How about the Chief Wahoo logo? If it's my call, the franchise needs to lose it.