Skip to main content

Would You Rather: Questions 51-60

51. Would you rather get rid of all the bad drivers on the road, or never have to wait in line at stores and restaurants? 

I live in New York City, so fewer bad drivers, the better. I'm not all that concerned about having to wait in line at stores and restaurants. Quite frankly, I shop a ton online, and I frequent many mom and pop restaurants here in the city that I am pretty familiar when they are available. Oh, and I take advantage of making reservations. 

52. Would you rather be a ninja, or a pirate?

If it's a Pittsburgh Pirate, then sure, sign me up. If it's the Jack Sparrow version, then nah, I'll pass. Being a ninja is wayyyyy cooler. 

53. Would you be able to mimic any form or style of dance just by watching it, or be able to match a person's vocal range just by listening to their voice?

Voice! Singing equals the bright lights and the big bucks. I don't really have any interest in dancing a specific way. I like making stuff up as I get down. There is an interesting freedom and improv that I enjoy regarding dancing. 

54. Would you rather be stuck in a broken elevator for five hours, or stuck on a broken ski lift for five hours? 

I want to say an elevator because it seems safe, warm, and pretty controlled, but I am going to go with ski lift. Especially, if it's with someone I enjoy being with. The fresh air and the view is the deciding factor for me. 

55. Liberty, but no justice, but justice, but no liberty? 

Liberty, but no justice. After all, isn't that what we currently live in. And yeah, I went there. 

56. Would you rather have huge snow days, or days of rain? 

Ugh, not a fan of snow at all. Give me days of rain which are welcoming. Even, in my opinion, sometimes reflective. After all, who doesn't stare outside their window on a rainy day?

57. Would you rather work more hours per day, but less day, or work less hours per day, but more days?

More hours per day, but less days. Wouldn't be ideal for what I do for a living, but that option would be awesome all around. 

58. Make one new law of your choice, or get rid of any one law of your choice? 

Make one new law of my choice. I prefer to be positive to create new opportunities and look to repeal things. 

59. Would you rather have unlimited access to movies, or unlimited access to games? 

Oh, just give me the unlimited access to movies. That I would definitely enjoy. I only play a very limited supply of video games anyway. 

60. Would you rather have a milkshake bar in your house, or a smoothie bar? 

Can I go with a protein shake bar? Well, I guess that counts as a smoothie bar, right? No? Regardless, the smoothies seem like the healthy option. Frequent milkshakes sounds like a bad idea. 

Recently Read Posts

IMPACT Wrestling: First Impressions Under New Management

I wanted to wait for a full set of tapings to air under the new Impact Wrestling regime before making a judgement on the new product. After all, if the history of this company has taught me anything, it's never to really trust any sort of reset, new direction, or changeover it endures. As a follower since the very first show in 2002, this company has provided me with some of my favorite wrestling moments, but truthfully, has given me more heartache as of late than memorable moments. 
Nonetheless, here we are...again! This time, the "new beginning" is legit, with the key aspect being the removal of Dixie Carter, and the insert of Anthem as new owners, and the return of Jeff Jarrett in a weird Steve Jobs-sort of way, to do it the way he wanted to the first time. Maybe with a bit more seasoning and understanding this time around. 
After several weeks, I have to say, I am very pleased with the product. Very pleased. For this fan, dare I say, there is hope once again. Like, …

Sunday Sundown Rundown - 4/23/17

3 Up
1. Serena Williams - Just when Serena Williams' legend couldn't grown any larger, we find out this week that not only is she pregnant, but yes, she won her last major while pregnant. I've said it for awhile, but Williams is one of the best athletes of all-time. Certainly one of mine. 
2. Russell Westbrook - Yes, he's down 3-1 to James Harden and the Rockets, but the way he's putting up triple-doubles is unreal. It's basically video-game like at this point. 
3. Fox News - A slight minor hit for Fox in finally - FINALLY - doing away with Bill O'Reilly and cleaning up the good old boy club they allowed to dominate the station, while also sexually harassing many. White old men...the privilege and power it produces never ceases to amaze me. 
3 Down
1. North Korea Threat - So now North Korea is threatening to sink a U.S. Aircraft carrier. Anything North Korea typically makes me shake my head, and in the same though, concerned. It's amazing how weird the w…

2017 Bucket List #1 - Visit Marlins Park

My 14th MLB stadium (not counting the ones that are no longer - RIP old Yankee Stadium) was in fact Marlins Park in wonderful Miami, Florida. I had the opportunity to check off two bucket list items in my visit by seeing the park, AND being present for the World Baseball Classic opening round. Of course, I'll have more on the latter in another post.
Regardless, back to Marlins Park. My first and major takeaway is in fact tied to the bureaucracy that has surrounded the building since it's inception. The park is located in a peculiar location in Miami. Very apparent of the cheap land acquired, and the socioeconomics of the neighborhood that surrounds it. Though, much like the two games I went to, the ballpark has given many of the neighboring folks revenue-generating opportunities, renting out their front yards for parking and other tailgating opportunities. Makes for a unique concept.

Dome Pondering Movie Review: Captain Fantastic (2016)

What is it about? 
A father who raised his kids in the wilderness of the Pacific Northwest, is forced to enter the real world, and is challenged by specific values he holds dearly. 
Who is in it? 
Viggo Mortenson - Ben
George McKay - Bo
Samantha Wisler - Kielyr