1. Alan Horujko - Kudos to officer Horujko who reacted quickly and effectively and was able to take down the Ohio State active shooter. Such a crazy world we live in. Who knows what kind of horror could have been if not for his heroism?
2. Trevor Noah - I'm not a fan of Tomi Lahren. I know she has plenty of followers for her viewpoints, but some of her comments are just downright imflammatory. I believe she knows this, and like many, plays off of the fears and anger of many. Regardless, I commend her for doing the Trevor Noah interview. And of course, much props to Noah who handled it fairly, yet, really stuck it to Lahren who was unable to answer a few poignant questions - more on this below. Noah was absolutely fantastic in this interview, and really made me into a fan of his.
3. Russell Westbrook - Anyone else in the world of sports more locked in than this dude? Holy triple doubles, Batman!
1. Ohio State Shooting - An obvious one here. I'm so sick of mass shootings. I'm so burned out on this plaguing occurrence in our society.
2. "Black Protest" Question - Trevor Noah's question to Tomi Lahren of "how is a black man supposed to protest in this country?" really peaked my interest. Because really, "how" is a damned good question considering the backlash of various stances recently. Of course, Lahren dodged the question. Ugh.
3. Trump's China Tweet - Forget the SNL Tweet, which I just chalk up as Trump being Trump. But calling out China over Twitter. Like, seriously? Really? The next four years really are going to be interesting.