1. MLS Cup 2016 - Wow! What a thrilling game to cap off a very interesting season for the Seattle Sounders. As I stated in a post yesterday, the MLS is quickly replacing the NFL for me - again, just me.
1a. Stefan Frei - Yo, that save was absolutely insane! Please Google that game-saving save. Tremendous.
2. Klay Thompson - 60 points. 29 minutes. 90 seconds of possession. Those are stats that I still cannot wrap my mind around, but it happened. Klay Thompson pulled it off, and quite frankly, with that Golden State Warriors team, anyone of them can have a night like that. So scary.
3. 4 Your Eyez Only - Now I haven't posted my review of J. Cole's new album yet, as I'm still attempting to let it settle as far as my final feelings on it. But I will say, it's good, and quite frankly, it's one of those rare rap albums that will make you think.
1. Walter Scott Mistrial - I'm just being honest, I have listened to some of the jurors give their opinions and I just can't find it in me to give any of them the benefit of the doubt. Of all the recent shootings of young black men by police officers that have occurred over the past two years, this was the one in which I had ZERO doubts about. Now, I'm not even sure what to believe.
2. Russian Influence on Election - I don't even know if this latest story has legs, or whatever political move it is, but if the Russians had influence on the election, I'm angry. How does that happen?! And if they didn't, I'm annoyed - just let the election go and stop wasting everyone's time. Regardless of your candidate, we have some pretty important years coming up. Either way, this needs to go away.
3. Polar Vortex - I can't really explain what it is (and I'm sure many others can't either), but I do know it brings cold. Like some serious cold weather. I'm not down with that. Go away. Is it summer yet?