1. World Series - What. A. World Series! As much as I loved everything about it, especially that Game 7, it's al bitter sweet knowing I now wait for February to roll around again. But again, wow, everything about this series was fantastic.
2. Chicago - Kudos to the city of Chicago and all of the Cubs fans. You all very much deserve it. Seeing five million people come out for the parade to set a record for the 7th largest gathering in the world - THE WORLD! - is absolutely amazing.
3. NYC Marathoners - I can't ever wrap my mind around marathons. I can barely make it through 5 miles. These folks run 26.2 miles! Kudos to both winners, Mary Keitany and Ghirmay Ghebreslassie!
1. Trump Threat - Say or feel how you want about Donald Trump and his current bid for President of the United States. But come on, active threats for assassination and otherwise just fuels so many negative thoughts and perceptions.
2. Non-Voters - People who either 1) Say they are not voting because "their vote doesn't matter" or 2) That they just want this to be over, don't get it. 1) It does, regardless of systems. Many people didn't have this right for years, and in some cases, still don't, and you abuse and waste. 2) If you don't like what's going on, believe me, it's not ending after Tuesday night, it's just beginning.
3. Chris Christie - Anyone, for a second, believe this guy on the whole Bridgegate dilemma? I don't. Not for a second. Not at all.