1. Andrew Miller - Who is hotter than Andrew Miller right now in all of sports? I miss Miller terribly on my team, but watching what he is doing this October for the Tribe is absolutely historic and satisfying.
2. Clayton Kershaw and Kenley Jensen - Both of these dudes have been absolutely tremendous this week by strapping the Dodgers on their backs and pitching some tough innings. From Game 5 of the NLDS, to tonight's Game 2 of the NLCS, both Kershaw and Jensen have been rock solid.
3. Alec Baldwin and Kate McKinnon - I'm not a huge fan of Alec Baldwin, but the job that he has been doing as Donald Trump on Saturday Night Live has been absolutely tremendous. It's been downright hilarious. Ditto for McKinnon as Hillary Clinton.
1. Second Presidential Debate - What. A. Disaster. Lucky for us, we get debate number three this week. Yay. Ugh.
2. Tyson Gay's Daughter - Such a sad story to hear about Tyson Gay's daughter, Trinity, who was killed at the young age of 15. Gun violence in this country continues to dish heartbreaking news after heartbreaking news.
3. Buffalo Bills Fans - Just when you thought white privilege couldn't get any worse, we get Bills fans who showed just how bad it is with ridiculous t-shirts made and comments dished about Colin Kaepernick. Yup, that's "Murica".