1. MLB - Baseball had a good week - minus a small hiccup to end it, more on that in a bit. From Max Scherzer's 20 strikeout game, the moment of Bartolo Colon hitting a home run, the story of Matt Bush's comeback, and the Play Ball initiative, baseball fans had plenty of moments to enjoy.
2. Steph Curry - Oh you know, not playing a game for two weeks, then returning and dropping seventeen points in an overtime win - a new record - yeah, no big deal for this dude who is absolutely unreal.
3. Boy Showing Dog Training Videos - This boy's parents told him he was responsible for training his puppy so, why not show the dog puppy training videos from YouTube, right? Smart kid, and a super adorable picture.
1. Auction of Gun That Killed Trayvon Martin - This is just utterly ridiculous and disrespectful. I can't even imagine what and how the family of Trayvon Martin must feel.
2. Texas Rangers - Cowards. Such cowards. First of all, get over the bat flip! It was awesome, and you - YOU! - gave it up. You also lost the series. Secondly, waiting until the final at-bat between both teams for the season to retaliate with a HBP, and then sucker punching the Bautista? Super cowardly act.
3. Meteorologist Shaming - Who are the people who call or e-mail a news station to complain about the dress the meteorologist is wearing? Seriously? Are there not other important things to do in your life?