1. Kris Jenkins - Will this kid make a more important shot than the one he did to lift Villanova to the National Championship? I doubt it. Regardless, it was epic. Kudos, Kris!
2. Golden State Warriors - I am not going to lie - the record of 72-10 seemed like something impossible, and something I would never see again. But here we are, with the Warriors one game away from history. It still seems very surreal.
3. Deadlifting Grandma - I love dead lifting. Its a great stressbuster, and an even better challenge. Thus the reason I love this story of a 78-year old woman who deadlifts 225lbs. How can you not love the effort and spirit of this woman? Better yet, what is your excuse to not workout?
1. New Jersey 16 - Seriously, how in the world can a human being distribute child pornography? What in the world is wrong with people?
2. Politics - As the race for the Presidency continues to make it's move to crunch time, the more and more removed I feel I am from it. Anyone else just exhausted and turned off from the whole thing? Just me?
2. Kyle Schwarber Injury - With baseball back in session, I am pretty much set until October. Unfortunately, having one of the game's most intriguing players in Schwarber go down for the season, is definitely a blow to baseball fans.