1. Easter - He IS Risen! Happy Easter to all of you, your families, and your loved ones.
2. Teacher's Photo - In a world where terrorism is on the front burner, whether good, like this story of a top ISIS commander being killed, or all of the horrifying attacks this week, it's a photo like this from a teacher in Mississippi which reminds us that hate is often taught.
3. Syracuse Basketball - Having both the women's and men's teams in the Final Four is very, very impressive. Especially, the way in which both teams are doing it with grit, and a bit of drama. Kudos to the student-athletes, the school, and of course, the Central New York area.
1. Terrorism - From Brussells, Iraq, and the bombing in Pakistan on this Easter Sunday, I am so sick of this nonsense. The part that really sends me over is that fact that these
terrorists scum are just blowing themselves up to take out as many as they can. Ugh...My prayers go out to the victims and their loved ones from each incident.
2. Craig Sager - Sad to hear that the cancer we thought Sager defeated has returned. Even more sad is the statement made from his doctor that he has 3 to 6 months to live. Cancer sucks. So much.
3. Bad Politics - The latest new-low in the Presidential run popped up as Ted Cruz was accused of having an affair, with alegations that the story was planted by Donald Trump. This whole entire race, both sides-both parties-all involved, has gotten utterly ridiculous.