1. Monty Williams - My goodness. How a man can lose his wife, yet still find it in his heart to forgive, to not be angry, and to use it to inspire us all on the act of forgiveness, is beyond me. But that's exactly what Monty Williams did in this memorable speech.
2. High Schools Student's Surprise - I'll admit, kids today are often into themselves. However, this story about a group of High School students in Texas that held a surprise birthday party for their teacher is awesome. Who knew?
3. Polar Bears Meet For the First Time - I'm a sucker for Polar Bears. Yes, I am. And this video was awesome.
1. Oregon Occupiers - WHY (!!!) are these folks still doing what they are doing. Yes, the obvious is known - if these men and women had darker skin tone, they would be dead by now. However, these morons continue to waste the time of our officials, and even have gone as far as defecating on Native American grounds and other artifact sites. Ugh.
2. Kalamazoo Shooting Spree - Sick of mass shootings. Seriously, when will we stop?
3. Bellator 149 - Wow. From the awful Kimbo Slice vs. Dada 5000 fight, to the mess that was Shamrock vs. Gracie, this was an embarrassing event for Bellator. Absolutely dreadful.
1. Kesha vs. Sony - I found it very disheartening to hear that a judge ruled that Kesha must remain under contract to SONY, and her alleged rapist boss. Sure, I understand the seriousness of a binding contract, which makes this situation even more messed up. In a perfect world, gray areas like this wouldn't exist. Then again, in a perfect world, neither would sexual assault.