1. Virginia Teen Lifts Truck - We hear it all the time, "you never know what you are capable of until you have to do it." Well, a Virginia teen confirmed this when she lifted a burning truck to rescue her father. Amazing, and Thank God for the safety of her father.
2. "Dear Ted Cruz" - After that clown Ted Cruz decided to run his mouth about this wonderful City of New York, comedian Judy Gold penned a very interesting essay that not only points out Cruz's ignorance and hypocrisy when it comes to "New York Values", but that he just alienated and made an enemy in the greatest city in the world.
3. Cam Newton - How can anyone not buy into the star that is Cam Newton. Giving away TD footballs is so cool, and becomes even cooler when they produce reactions like this.
1. Burkina Faso Terrorist Attack - Unfortunately terrorism strikes again as Al Qaeda killed 23 (18 nationalities) and injured many more at a luxury hotel in the Western African country. Unfortunately, the story won't get major publicity or the media's attention. Heart breaking and so infuriating.
2. Ted Cruz - What a clown. Not sure if he thought he was winning over the country, but saying with such a smug face, "You're from New York, so you wont understand New York Values", may have just changed the race for Cruz. By the way, great response by Trump in which Cruz was left out to dry. What a clown.
3. Oscar Diversity - I never really cared about Awards season. Truth be told, my opinion of it just feels like plenty of rich, white people who enjoy the ego stroke instead of celebrating the art form. I'm not surprised by the lack of Oscar diversity in the nominations. I actually don't care. But regardless, because this is still a thing, shame on them.