1. Spencer Stone - The U.S. Airman doesn't want to be called a hero, but that's exactly what he and his two friends are after they foiled a planned terrorist attack aboard a train headed to France. The three men tackled and took on the gunman, disarming him, and punching him until he was unconscious. Thank Mr. Stone and friends. Thank you so much for truly saving what could have been a horrific day.
2. John Cena's 500th Make-a-Wish - His wrestling character aside, some pro athletes aren't even near 500 wishes granted, and they have an off-season! That just accentuates this accomplishment even more. Cena is truly a good guy who busts his ass for the fans and makes lives better for children who need the inspiration. Kudos to Cena. Keep rockin.
3. Pro Wrestling in Brooklyn - What a weekend it was, and boy was it so much fun! From ROH Field of Honor, NXT Takeover, and SummerSlam, pro wrestling was alive and oh so entertaining. I had a blast all weekend attending shows. I'll have a post up soon on my opinions from the weekend.
1. Ashley Madison Leaks - I'm not sure if I should be more disappointed that records and private information are not as secure as they should be, or that thousands of people are cheating on their spouses. So disturbing either way. Do we not have any honorable people in our society anymore?
2. Jared Fogle - Wow, dude. You are the absolute worst. Child pornography and preying on minors? Good luck in prison with that rap sheet tied to the reputation of being "the Subway guy".
3. Deez Nuts 2016 - Sure it's funny to hear reporters attempt to say it with a straight face during a telecast, but the idea that there is support for this "candidate" is so, so sad. It's not all that hilarious, though. The people who take joy in this are the same who will be the first to complain about political issues facing them.