1. Caught Prisoners - Finally, they caught those suckers! One is dead, and one is in custody. Kudos to the men and women of the New York State police for their efforts over the past three weeks. Now let's put Joyce Mitchell away for good. What a moron she is.
2. President Obama - Well done on the eulogy for the parishioners of the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church. Everything about it was amazing, especially the impromptu singing of Amazing Grace.
3. Miguel Cabrera - Only baseball provides these moments, and him giving this kid who was heckling him a bat and some gloves was really awesome. Great stuff by Cabrera.
1. Confederate Flag Outrage - Look, I get the sudden push to remove the flags, and they should be, but it's just typical of our recent "outrage" movements to take such a stand AFTER nine lives are taken. Only then are local state governments looking to amend their handling of the stars and bars being represented in and around their buildings.'
2. Black Churches - So after Charleston and the sadness that it was, we get the news that five black churches throughout the south have been set on fire, or burned down entirely. Jees, is this the 1950's?
3. Pete Rose - I talked about it earlier this week (Charlie Liar! Close the Door on Rose), but after recent findings from Outside the Lines showing that Rose did indeed bet on his own teams, it's time to move on from the Rose debate. You're done, dude.