1. Riot Interrupting Mom - The visual has already gone viral, but the mom who recognized her teenage son in the middle of the Baltimore riots and thus gave him a good ole fashioned parental clubbing was nice to see. Good for mom, and to those finding issue with her doing so are really missing the point on parenting.
2. Stephen Curry - Curry will be named the NBA's MVP tomorrow. Good for him as he clearly deserves it. It's also very nice to see the NBA champion new faces and deserving players rather than the usual suspects.
3. Homeless Man Tithing - Read this story a few days ago and it put things back into perspective for me. Sometimes we need that, and this man's generosity exemplifies that.
1. Baltimore Riots - What can we say here? Another touchy and very layered subject. However, regardless, those who were rioting, whatever the cause may be (e.g. frustration), tearing down communities is not justified approach.
2. Social Media/Protesters - Protesters across the nation doings so for Baltimore now seems so ineffective. Just seems like a reason for people to be unruly or a part of something rather than a cause for change. Especially the thumb warriors on social media. Just my opinion.
3. Jamie Foxx - Gosh, talk about an absolute butchering of our National Anthem on such a big stage. Why does everyone want to make the anthem their own? Just sing it as it is written.