1. Return of MLB Baseball - So glad to see the great game back. Baseball everyday? YES, PLEASE!
2. Welfare Reform - Kudos to Maine on reforming Welfare. I can't agree more on the initiatives taken here. I'm hoping more states follow to prevent many from taken advantage of a system that should be there to help support those who need it.
3. Good Deed for a Good Teacher - I came across this story and appreciated the generosity. So...it made the "Up" section.
1. Walter Scott Murder - Another one of these situations. And this time, the whole thing was captured on video. No grey areas on this one. To say there isn't a stereotype when it comes to law enforcement and protecting the public is quite foolish at this point.
2. Al Sharpton - This guy is so annoying. Talk about a race baiter who takes advanage of delicate situations for his own good. So glad to hear the family of Walter Scott wanted him to stay away from the situation to avoid what they called, "Ferguson circus".
3. Bad Mother - So this mother thought it was cool to leave her quadriplegic son in the woods. What in the heck is wrong with people?
1. Hilary Clinton - This was definitely expected. Now, is she the best candidate for 2016? I'm really not sure.